BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Delivery Center Lead in Bangalore, India
Job Description Summary
Delivery Center Lead will be leading the Technology Global Services (TGS) transformation by managing significant growth and ramp-up of our offshore hub in Bangalore, India. The roles will focus on-
• Establishing TGS Offshore Hub as a top delivery center and ensuring talent inflow and – retention.
• Incubating and manage offshore Delivery Center by attracting the talent pool to support TGS capabilities in ERP – SAP S/4, Integration (Mulesoft/SAPCPI), Data Science, Hyper Automation, Salesforce, Testing, Release Management, AMO support, Development, Application Administration, Authorizations, etc.,
• Providing overall leadership and strategic direction for the delivery center that supports the ongoing maintenance of the ERP and Non-ERP systems and oversees upgrades and new modules.
• Driving continuous improvement to business processes and business results the enterprise capability of the ERP and Non-ERP solutions. Coordinates systems maintenance and enhancement efforts to leverage enterprise resources, knowledge, and best practices.
• Directly working closely with TGS technical leadership, serving as an expert resource, bringing forth opportunities to leverage technology to better the business and influence business process changes.
This is a position of influence and negotiation that:
Maintains complete accountability of the delivery center to meet the needs of the TGS once strategic decisions are made
Minimal autonomy for decisions within delivery center that will have enterprise impact
Coaches and mentors staff and managers under direct report
Works on highly complex business issues that have significant impact on the enterprise, and across enterprise processes and functions, due to the integration of ERP and Non-ERP systems
Oversees application life cycle planning, implementations, support and retirement
Coordinates Enterprise services (SAP, Non-SAP) maintenance services, including maintenance planning, methods and standards compliance, and resource allocation and management
Ensures reliability and availability of SAP and Non-SAP solutions, and oversees capacity planning
Responsible for analyzing & developing solutions including integration between SAP and non-SAP Systems
Maintain and update existing program code as needed
Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements.
Perform system monitoring tasks to ensure business continuity
Strong analytical, problem solving skills Qualifications
A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field
Over 15 years of IT and business/industry work
3 years of leadership responsibility managing midsize to large teams and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
Maintenance and support experience, and detailed/comprehensive understanding of the SAP and Non-SAP solutions or similar enterprise applications
Demonstrated problem-solving, negotiation and decision-making skills to influence management, as well as internal and external partners
Demonstrated leadership abilities, as well as effectiveness in matrix management and team building
Excellent project management skills, with demonstrated track record
Excellent management and team-building skills
Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate between business requirements and technical design and implementation
Business application life cycle experience
System development life cycle skills
Working knowledge of applications being supported
Working knowledge of platform and technologies supporting the business application
Budget planning and management expertise
Primary Work Location
IND Bangalore - Technology Campus
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.