BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Engineer II, Software in Chandigarh, India
Job Description Summary
Experience or Equivalent:
• 5+ years’ experience working on application development with emphasis on .Net technologies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
List unique knowledge, skills, or problem-solving requirements.
• 3+ Working experience in MVC, Web API, and Bootstrap.
• 2+ Working experience in Angular and TypeScript.
Working experience in Azure and .Net Core.
• Single page application development using HTML 5, CSS3 and advanced knowledge of software engineering practices, techniques, and technology trends.
• Well versed with unit testing both server side as well as client side.
• Working experience in Experience in T-SQL Programming.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Good knowledge of software architecture & different design patterns.
• Good written and Verbal Communication skills.
Understand application design principles, including database interaction to support the needs of database developers.
Design, plan and develop programs to optimally show the data on UI.
Diagnose and resolve application performance issues.
Maintain developed source code in the repository for all applications and keep all build programs up to date.
Responsible for overall development success (inclusive of peer/code reviews, adherence to corporate standards, build process guidelines, maintainability, unit tests) of the project.
Primary Work Location
IND Chandigarh - DLF IT Park
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.