BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Engineer II, Software in Chandigarh, India
Job Description Summary
Job Description : This position is for the role of Senior Engineer based out of our development center located in DLF IT Park, Chandigarh, India. The position requires the candidate to add features/ fix bugs/ research on new technologies for a complex enterprise web application. The candidate will have to take into consideration all aspects of application development, architecture design including-performance, scalability, coding, caching, session state management, error logging, and testing.
Minimum Required Skills :
· Good Programming skills in C#, Windows Form, WPF
· Experience with SQL Server 2012/2014. Must have hands on knowledge on creating stored procedures, views, indexes, keys
· Knowledge of .Net Core, ASP.NET MVC 3.0/4.0 will be a plus
· Knowledge of Design Patterns
· Knowledge of error logging/testing
· Experience in using Visual Studio 2019/2017, TFS
· Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to analyze complex application and business operational issues.
· Unit Testing Framework (Server Side and client Side)
· Healthcare experience / background is a plus
· Knowledge of Windows Form is preferred.
· Knowledge of Agile/Scrum, TFS is preferred.
· Experience in using Git for Source Control is preferred
· Experience in using WiX for Installer is preferred
· Knowledge of WPF is preferred but not necessary
· Knowledge of Angular JS, Typescript is preferred but not necessary
· Knowledge of using Web API, .Net Core, ASP.NET MVC 3.0/4.0 is preferred but not necessary
Primary Work Location
IND Chandigarh - DLF IT Park
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.