BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Specialist I, Technical Writing in Chandigarh, India
Job Description Summary
• Attend, prepare for, and participate in core/project team meetings.
• Develop effective subject matter expert relationships.
• Adhere to the Technical Publications Policies and Procedures Guide.
• Use a high degree of initiative to seek out information for documents.
• Write Documentation Plan for assigned documents.
• Write assigned documents.
• Enter peer and engineering review edits.
• Illustrate assigned documents.
• Complete final document release checklist items.
• Meet all agreed upon deadlines.
• Support team initiatives.
• Create Technical Guides/Manuals.
- MUST HAVE Strong verbal and written communication skills
MUST HAVE Adobe Framemaker (Structured/Unstructured), SnagIT (or any other image editing tool) RoboHelp,
MadCap Flare (good to have skill)
Knowledge of Context sensitive/ Mobile help would be good
Knowledge of Enterprise Version Management System, example TFS, Perforce
Knowledge of CMS/DITA/XML good to have
Any other Authoring tool
MUST HAVE Knowledge of MS office is a must
MUST HAVE Technical Writing experience on software development projects.
Bachelor's (or higher) degree (Computer Science or similar preferred) or equivalent experience in related field required.
Primary Work Location
IND Chandigarh - DLF IT Park