BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Staked Forming Operator- B Shift in Columbus, Nebraska
Job Description SummaryRepair and adjust production equipment to produce parts which conform to quality specifications, at specified output rates. Routinely troubleshoot equipment including dismantling and reassembling machine components. Perform changeovers, line clearance and cleaning. Work as a team with peers for maximum effectiveness in assigned tasks to maintain a production rate equal to or greater than the established standards. Responsible for product quality inspections, operating equipment, raw material/finished goods movement, and cleaning/sanitizing. Regular, punctual attendance is an essential job function. Ensures compliance with BD quality systems, policies, procedures and practices and all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies and procedures.
1. Informal leader for respective line.
2. Communicate on a daily basis with prior and post shift associates regarding technical and other pertinent issues.
3. Set-up machines per established procedures, to manufacture product which conforms to quality specifications, at the rated output.
4. Repair, adjust and troubleshoot machinery including dismantling, replacement of machine components and reassembling.
5. Work with technical support until machine issue is resolved.
6. Continually monitor operations for product quality and equipment performance, including QC lot acceptance rate.
7. Monitor process parameters and take appropriate action.
8. Perform quality inspections and quality monitoring.
9. Record accurate inspection and production data as required.
10. Maintain equipment according to the preventative maintenance schedule.
11. Perform all product changeovers.
12. Perform changeover of all modules, including camera vision system.
13. Keep equipment supplied with components and material necessary to sustain continuous operation, including placement of finished components into appropriate locations.
14. Assign associates to alternate tasks as needed. Instruct associates on proper job methods and follow-up to be certain the instructions are understood andfollowed.
15. Assist technical staff on machinemodifications/testing,equipmentvalidations.
16. Responsible to contribute to the continuous improvement of the process.
17. Other duties as assigned.
High quality products produced per manufacturing documents.
Efficient equipment operation.
Continuous flow of product to SCF.
High School Diploma/GED
Primary Work LocationUSA NE - Columbus (East)
Work ShiftNA (United States of America)
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.