BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Marketing Associate in Covington, Georgia
Job Description SummaryThis position is responsible for assisting product management employees in the marketing activities of a single or multiple product lines within the BD UCC portfolio of products and to coordinate those activities with other BD UCC employees. The incumbent is also responsible for assisting product management employees in communicating with and developing the resources necessary to support the division field sales force.
• Manage ongoing activities associated with maintaining / updating / supporting legacy products on market in CE mark countries.
• Independently lead efforts to conduct ongoing IFU, sales tools, and claims reviews, as needed.
• Conduct additional commercial and strategic analyses as needed of all legacy products on market in CE mark countries.
• Create new labeling and review existing labeling for CE market legacy products to maintain distributing & selling in CE mark countries.
• Manage all discontinuation activities and communications for legacy products not meeting performance thresholds to continue selling in CE marked countries.
• Coordinate post-market surveillance on all legacy products distributed & sold in CE mark countries.
• Develop and manage required materials and programmatic support for implant card registry of selected devices.
• Document customer needs of legacy products on market in CE mark countries and effectively communicate those needs to internal stakeholders under the guidance of director/senior marketing management employees.
• Support product management team with planning, development and implementation of marketing strategies and tactics consistent with franchise goals.
• Develop concepts, copy and manage approvals for BMD labeling / promotional / support materials.
• Provides ongoing support to product management team in communication to the field sales team.
• Provide support to product management team in release of new products.
• Assembling resources and working with others to accomplish and manage projects as they occur in the context of the business needs.
Proficient in the use of a personal computer with advanced use of MS Excel, MS Word.
Strong interpersonal skills required in the areas of verbal and written communications, customer focus, professionalism, coaching, and team building.
Strong listening and assessment skills.
Strong questioning and problem-solving skills.
Primary Work LocationUSA GA - Covington BMD
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status