BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) R&D Co-Op in Covington, Georgia
Job Description SummaryUnder the close supervision of a R&D Engineer, this position is responsible for working with R&D Scientists/Engineers to perform basic laboratory research and routine laboratory activities.
• Proficient in the use of a personal computer with intermediate level of keyboarding skills. Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel.
• Strong interpersonal skills required in the areas of verbal and written communications.
• Good listening and assessment skills
• Good questioning and problem-solving skills
• Must be a self-starter.
• Detail oriented and ability to organize large amounts of work and data. This includes the need for good documentation practices.
• Plans effectively and team oriented.
Education and/or Experience:
Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program majoring in an appropriate scientific or engineering field.
Primary Work LocationUSA GA - Covington BMD
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status