BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Sales Specialist, Peripheral Vascular Disease - South West, UK (Field) in Crawley, United Kingdom
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Benefits: Competitive salary + bonus + car + benefits
Job Title: Sales Specialist
Territory: South West, UK
About the role:
We have a fantastic field-based opportunity for a Sales Specialist to join our Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD) sales team taking responsibility for our South West, UK Territory .
In this commercial sales role, you will be an active member of the PVD team and responsible for delivering quarterly and annual territory targets for promoted products within the PVD portfolio, through the understanding of the needs of our customers and positioning BD’s solution to meet those needs in a profitable manner. You will engage with Interventional Radiologists, Vascular surgeons and Nursing teams to demonstrate value and will regularly be required to support the appropriate use of products in a complex, clinical setting.
Living on territory, you will be educated to degree level or equivalent, and will have extensive sales experience, with a demonstrable record of success in NHS Healthcare sales. Ideally you will be clinical trained and can demonstrate a strategic approach with success in coordinating numerous departments and customer types within the NHS setting. You will be highly motivated and have effective organisational skills, as well as the ability to work both individually and as part of a diverse and dynamic team.
You must be prepared to travel within your territory for up to 90% of your time in this field-based role.
You will have:
· A successful track record in medical sales of consistently over-achieving targets.
· Experience supporting product use in a theatre or IR setting.
· Strong negotiation skills with procurement and budget holders.
· Experience in navigating a complex selling environment.
· Strong product demonstration experience in a complex sales environment involving multiple decision makers/influencers.
· Ability to analyse complex customer data and develop and communicate clinically and technically sound sales solutions.
· Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solutions based sales approach.
· Thorough attention to detail.
· Excellent interpersonal, teaching and presenting skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simples messages.
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work Location