BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Program Manager - BDTI Liaision in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
Job Description SummaryThe Program Manager – BDT Projects will be the chief liaison between the Medication Delivery Solutions (MDS) R&D function and BD Technologies. (S)he will ensure prioritization of BDT projects, provide clarity on status, ensure proactive realignment of scope as needed. (S)he will collaborate with BDT and MDS R&D program leaders to ensure alignment during the ASR process, manage and track the MDS R&D spend at BDT and collaborate with MDS finance in tracking the spend at BDT.
· Acting as the liaison for all MDS R&D projects at BDT, lead the harmonization and prioritization of projects at BDT.
· Maintain a cadence of reviews with dashboards and templates to monitor progress and review status. Collaborate with relevant stake holders to anticipate gaps, proactively create back-up plans and escalate relevant issues that need redefining of strategy, timeline and costs.
· On a periodic basis, review the MDS spend at BDT and partner with MDS finance to ensure that financial spend data is reflected in the monthly loads.
· Leverage financial data and risk-retirement plans to proactively highlight over and under-spend of data and execute appropriate measures to redefine targets or new plans to meet financial targets.
· Translate MDS R&D needs for the ASR period and use this information to create the BDT roadmap to align with MDS project timelines.
· Own and drive periodic strategic reviews with BDT using clear agenda that is topical to MDS’ evolving needs. Own and drive actions items from these reviews and ensure closure.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Life-sciences with 10 years of experience in a combination of product development, program management roles
· Need a minimum of 3 years in program management with documented success leading and delivering projects in a matrixed environment.
· Demonstrated success in using templates/dashboards to communicate status and facilitating appropriate actions to manage gaps and resolution.
· Demonstrated success in creating and maintaining a budget to deliver monthly/quarterly/annual commitments.
· Superior verbal & written communications skills resulting in clear/crisp articulation of status, needs, gaps, escalation and resolution plans.
· Demonstrated success in influencing people in other organization and the ability to adjust personal style to suit the situation and people involved.
Primary Work LocationUSA NJ - Franklin Lakes
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.