BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Supply Chain Planning Executive (1 year contract) in ICON@IBP, Singapore
Job Description Summary
PURPOSE OF JOB
The South East Asia Supply Chain Team is seeking to hire a Supply Chain Planning Executive. This role is responsible for supply operations and provides data management maintenance for the Supply Chain team.
To be successful, the associate will be organized and meticulous. Have high level analytical skills with the ability to dissect and analyze large amounts of data and able to put them into presentation slides. The associate will need to have initiative, good time management and able to strive in a tight deadline and dynamic environment. He/ She must have excellent follow through on supply operations and be able to multi-task.
This role will require the associate to work independently and well in teams. Key partners include regional planning team, customer service team, RA, QA, distributors and SEA supply chain.
Provide data and business intelligence reporting insights for the demand management team.
• Gather, generate, consolidate and publish Supply Chain planning related reconciliation data on a regular basis. (In Market Sales, Budget/Projection/DPP, Trade Sales, Distributor Inventory and cycle to cycle comparison.)
Focal point of contact for data management
• Prepare the demand consensus file and organize the data for APO loading.
• Creation of S&OP and 3-way recon slides.
Manage the planning master data tasks.
• Completing all tasks assigned within the timelines to ensure system readiness for product launch dates. Initiates and follows up the data collection process by ensuring that the required information for material master set-up and end of life is provided in a timely manner.
Lead the supply operations activities.
• Work with distributor to ensure timeliness of PO with right date/quantities Collaborate with regional supply planners on allocation and supply matters, including pull in and push out requests from countries/distributors.
• Responsible for Mid-Month shipment commentary. Ensure committed orders for the month/quarter are shipped out.
• Responsible for country plant supply planning activities eg Indonesia STO and STR review.
• Focal point for ad hoc requests.
Contribute to Automation initiatives.
• Help to strengthen the supply chain planning team in the usage of TM1. Be skilled up in the systematic and business knowledge and be part of the testing teams to test enhancements to TM1. Provide support on data interface to TM1.
• Be the tester for automation initiatives for other supply chain processes or systems when needed. Drive initiatives involving data/information.
• Develop and consolidate data activities into a centralized process.
• Any other assignment/initiatives pertaining to analysis, data management or supply chain improvement.
Primary Work Location
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.