BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) ASC DM/DO Senior Specialist in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Description Summary
This position reports to the Greater Asia Data Management Lead and the purpose of this position is to plan, organize, coordinate and manage the service delivery of the Data Management team in ensuring a positive customer experience. The position will utilize discretion latitude in decision-making and being a subject matter expert in HR managed policies in Greater Asia Data Management. This position supports the Customer Interact Center (CIC) in developing and updating call scripts and by receiving and resolving tier 2 inquiries. The position provides expertise and is a point of contact cross functionally with the applicable Center of Excellence.
Key Responsibilities (Top tasks & outcomes for which this position will be accountable)
· Serve as the subject matter expert for Data Management/Operation programs, policies and processes
· Provide coaching to the data management/operations team.
· Support Data Management Lead in the team resources management and team member capacity analysis.
· Identify and recommend methods to update, simplify and enhance processes, procedures and technologies.
· Provide staff with technical support and guidance on core Data Management/Operation HR processes (respond to and resolve increasingly complex issues).
· Act in a consultative role to define and implement program delivery.
· Primary interface to Center of Excellence and Non-HR functional departments to appropriately escalate inquiries/concerns.
· Lead or participate in continuous improvement initiatives to ensure services are effectively delivered.
· Help CIC create/update call scripts and receive and address complex or escalated issues.
· May develop and mentor staff, including undertaking performance reviews.
· Launch case management with ownership from intake to transition, escalation, or closure
· Ensure on the job training occurs where appropriate.
· Gather and analyze appropriate metrics, data and reports around compliance, performance, and data analytics (peer-level) to help initiate improvements
· Provide input into appropriate metrics and reports around compliance, performance, and data analytics.
· Monitor case management and timely closure of tickets to ensure quality customer service.
· Flexible in taking-on new responsibilities, contribute and open to new ideas and work collaboratively as a team to achieve common goal.
· To perform other duties as assigned by the Data Lead as and when require
Primary Work Location
MYS Kuala Lumpur - Jalan Kerinchi
MY2 Standard (Malaysia)
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.