BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) IT Project & Infrastructure Advisor in Le Pont-de-Claix Cedex, France
Job Description Summary
You will be part of the Site Service Delivery (SSD) organization.
Our team is responsible for all IT Infrastructure and IT Service Delivery.
We are the interface between the BD internal Business Partners (BP’s), Business Functions, IT Global Infrastructure Towers and the Suppliers / Vendors servicing BD with IT services, operations, and technical project execution.
Any IT technical aspects, one-time efforts, or long-term service establishment to the business, is being addressed by the SSD groups.
Our team owns related Project Management, Project Execution, Communications Management as well as Risk and Issue Management.
To conduct and collaborate on small, medium and large Business Projects in close partnership with BD IT suppliers.You are interfacing with:
Internal Business Partners,
IT "subject matter Experts",
Global IT Tower Peers,
• To develop a deep knowledge of BD business functions for the assigned BD sites
• Act as an interface between business teams, global infrastructure, change management, and technology support teams
• Manage communication of change implementations and service impacts
• Provide an escalation point for when service levels are missed or at risk and coordinate resolution of issues with infrastructure, change, and support teams
• Deliver locality specific solutions required by the business
• Oversees projects and portfolio and technical aspects for project assessment, design, planning, execution
• Provide program and project management services across all technology towers
• Work with other "Technologies & Global Services" (TGS) business partner teams and external partner teams to define, document, analyze and prioritize existing and emerging business requirements
• Complete the projects/improvements/deliverable needed to implement technology, processes, or services to meet BD business requirements including documentation, testing and implementation
• Work as key driver to facilitate partner teams to ensure delivery provides the desired outcomes
• Work with other TGS Business Partners and TGS’ Core Areas of Delivery to ensure that solutions are not siloed
• Apply comprehensive understanding of concepts within own technical area to design relatively advanced solutions; demonstrates understanding of key business drivers
• Serves as an expert within a technical area and educates others on technical issues
• Draws on best practices and comprehensive technical knowledge to advise internal/external customers
• Approaches issues from multiple perspectives and collaborates with internal/external customers in generating creative, effective and practical solutions
Master/Engineer degree in IT
Around 5 years of experience : to have a broad and in-depth understanding of IT Infrastructure technologies
Fluency in English required . French, Italian, Dutch or Spanish would be a plus
Travel up to 20% (EMEA)
Communication and leadership skills;
Analytical problem-solving skills;
Proven project management skills;
Organization and time management skills;
Primary Work Location
BEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86
FRA Le Pont-de-Claix Cedex