BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Utility (Molding) - A shift in New Jersey
Job Description Summary
About BD: BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. The company supports the heroes on the frontlines of health care by developing innovative technology, services and solutions that help advance both clinical therapy for patients and clinical process for health care providers. BD and its 65,000 employees have a passion and commitment to help improve patient outcomes, improve the safety and efficiency of clinicians’ care delivery process, enable laboratory scientists to better diagnose disease and advance researchers’ capabilities to develop the next generation of diagnostics and therapeutics. BD has a presence in virtually every country and partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. By working in close collaboration with customers, BD can help enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care. In 2017, BD welcomed C. R. Bard and its products into the BD family. For more information on BD, please visit bd.com.
Support the department by ordering / returning materials from / to the warehouse, ensuring that all operations have the proper materials to produce. Also, transports materials to and from all of the work areas (molding and assembly) in the department, to sterilization, to the warehouse and loading trucks / containers, etc. Will be an integral part of the monthly cycle count inventory process and work order review process. Will work closely with quality and planner / schedulers in maintaining rejected materials and planning the future production schedules for all operations. May be required to help operate equipment through breaks or fill in as needed.
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
1. Transport all in-process materials, finished materials, or equipment by hand, tallyho, forklift, or other available means necessary in order to maintain production.
2. Responsible for coordinating the orderly storage and inventory for all materials using the changeover parking lot and designated storage locations.
3. Must be able to do cycle count inventory and help investigate any discrepancies.
4. Perform specific duties required on assigned machines when relieving for breaks or filling in.
5. Responsible for transporting pallets of different product, empty totes / bubbles and finished product to proper locations.
6. Responsible for the containment of rejected raw materials, semi-finished goods, and finished goods.
7. Work closely with associates in material movement, raw materials -- WIP and finished goods.
8. Assist in keeping personnel supplied with work material and correct supplies at all assigned operations.
9. Regular attendance.
Required Minimum: High school diploma or GED
Primary Work LocationUSA NE - Holdrege
Work ShiftUS BD 12 Hour Day Shift 5am-530 pm (United States of America)
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.