BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Territory Manager in Osu, Ghana
Job Description Summary
Territory Manager - Medication Delivery Solutions - Ghana
As a Territory Manager in Ghana, you will be accountable for the execution the MDS (Medication Delivery Solutions) strategy of the respective territory and fully accountable for the sales performance for specific countries as determined by the Sales Manager East and West Africa MDS. You will provide leadership to the MDS clinical/ applications team including dedicated sales associates when part of the team. You will also be responsible for managing distributors which will include ongoing review of the distributors in the territory to ensure that we have the right distributors/ partners to execute the strategy in the territory. You will also be responsible for proactively monitors the financial performance of the territory and communicates any deviations from critical project plans. Other key inputs include:
• Engages the MDS organization in the territory around objectives with customers and distributors for the complete MDS portfolio .
• Supports the implementation of go-to-market plans, Including market development initiatives, to ensure effective leverage of resources and capabilities.
• Supports the development of marketing plans including MDS value preposition development, product portfolio management and launching new products.
• Support key financial business processes including FOSY updates, budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
• Leads demand generation and pipeline management to support accurate forecasting
• Where applicable uses the CRM system to manage the sale force effectiveness KPIs for the territory
• Overseas the order to cash process for the MDS businesses with the territory
• Understands and anticipates external environment trends. Factors that into the execution plans.
Educated to degree level in a business or scientific discipline, you will have more than 5 years of sales, marketing and business management experience including at least 3 years with full P&L accountability. You will also have a track record of success in the Health Science market, built on an extensive network of KOL and scientific societies. Your strong, multi-discipline team leadership skills will be evident in your achievements, as will your strategic thinking, planning and organisational capabilities. In addition to excellent all-round communication and influencing skills at all levels, you’ll also bring:
Previous experience managing distributors
strong financial, commercial and analytical skills
Fluency in French would be a plus
If you’re passionate about the Medical Devices industry and we’ve just described your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/
Primary Work Location
GHA Osu - Secant Tower
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.