BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Production Technician (day or night shift) in Plymouth, United Kingdom
Job Description Summary
At BD, our reputation for producing high quality MedTech means everything to us—and to the patients who need our products across the globe. It's that solid foundation and stability that allows us to continually evolve and manufacture transformative solutions to complex challenges. And it's why we can heavily invest in our associates, supporting their wellbeing inside and outside of work.
Join our Manufacturing team and build on our legacy while creating one of your own. More details about the role and benefits are below.
Our generous benefits including:
• Matched contribution Pension scheme up to 10% of salary
• Life assurance and critical illness cover
• Private Medical Insurance
• Share save scheme – matched up to £150/month
• Reward & recognition scheme linked to Health and Safety and Continuous Improvement
• Employee Assistance Program, supporting physical, mental and financial wellbeing
• Flexible benefits including cycle to work scheme
• Subsidized canteen
• Free car parking
• 24 days holiday (25 after 5 years)
Main responsibilities will include:
· Attending to electro-mechanical faults , diagnosing and repairing in a timely manner to keep up with production targets.
· Conducting Planned Preventative Maintenance ( PPM ) and refurbish offline machinery and ancillaries.
· Supporting engineering in the installation and validation of new equipment and technology and ensure a smooth and acceptable transfer to production.
· Ensuring that all existing and new equipment and processes are operated in compliance with all current Quality Control, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation and regulatory requirements.
Become a maker of possible with us!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world. Advancing the world of health™ is our Purpose, and it’s no small feat. It takes the imagination and passion of all of us—from design and engineering to the manufacturing and marketing of our billions of MedTech products per year—to look at the impossible and find transformative solutions that turn dreams into possibilities.
Primary Work Location
GBR Plymouth - Belliver Industrial Estate
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.