BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) QN coordinator in Sandy, Utah
Job Description SummaryDepartment QN Coordinator, managing, tracking and following through with Quality Notification's documents for the department.
7am - 4pm; Monday - Friday
· Coordinate and plan activities for the QN process across multiple shifts
· Maintain metrics for QN process performance tracking including status of each QN, time of closure, monthly performance, & QN costs analysis
· Keep track of pallet and product locations for all “on hold” product
· Facilitate QN coordination meeting
· Drive and engage supporting department functions to complete QN activities in a timely manner
· Drive closure of QNs and escalate issues holding up the process
· Support Engineering, QA, & Production with corrective actions, containment, segregation, rework, & product control & release
· Challenge the status quo to improve and optimize the QN process
· Comply with all local, state, federal, and BD safety regulations, policies, and procedures including RCRA Hazardous Waste regulations. Comply with all local BD quality policies, procedures, and practices through consistent application of sound quality assurance principles.
· Other duties as assigned.
Primary Work LocationUSA UT - Sandy
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.