BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Marketing Manager in South Korea HQ, South Korea
Job Description Summary
As a marketing leader in BD Medication Delivery Solutions, Korea, the Marketing Manager influences the development and drives the execution of marketing strategies related to his/her product lines, to meet the business objectives. The position establishes and maintains a strong competitive position through identification of marketing opportunities. The incumbent routinely interface with cross functional resources including: Regional Marketing associates, Finance, Quality, Regulatory, Operations and R&D.
Manages all aspects of marketing plans to achieve financial/budget expectations by creating metrics to analyze and drive business growth and product line strategies.
Manage marketing activities and related budget supporting product management for the MDS business including:
• Market research – market size, market share- employs marketing research tools or through individual effort
• Market sensing – customer needs, requirements
• Environment – trends, competitors
• Pricing – per product per market per segment
• Marketing communications – advertising, promotions, e-marketing
• Tactical marketing mixes to maximize the go to market in the region
• Meeting strategy – trade shows, conventions, conferences
Creates business cases for new opportunities within the country, engages with the Region, WW and applicable country teams.
Provide segment expertise to product management in order to improve sales.
Leads and owns the demand review process for assigned product lines. Accountable for demand management by developing recommendations on product sales forecasts and production inventory issues.
Guides MDS associates and the stakeholders through successful product launches.
Meets all marketing work-stream deliverables as required in BD Global Product Development Process, when applicable.
Accountable for working with WW, Regional and Country marketing counterparts to develop and execute a strategy to ensure achievement of financial/ budget expectations.
• Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred
Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 10 years of experience, preferably with an international exposure
• Minimum 5+ years of Marketing experience
• Minimum 5+ years of Medical Devices industry experience
• Experience with phased gate product development
• Cross functional team experience required
Primary Work Location
KOR South Korea HQ - Seoul
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.