BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Process Technologist in Sparks, Maryland
Job Description Summary
Responsible for investigation and resolution of Quality Issues, driving Continuous Improvement and improving process control within the operations and manufacturing organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage the coordination of Quality Notification (QN) process.
2. Investigate QNs and recommend/implement corrective actions.
3. Support training of Production Operators, as needed.
4. Lead projects with direction and support of functional manager.
5. Assist in facilitating internal customer requests - i.e. pilots, stability studes, Validation, D/W and or special tests.
6. Other duties as assigned and required based on business needs.
Education and Experience:
B.S. / B.A. in Life Sciences with 2 -4 years experience (such as hands-on laboratory bench work, validation, process and/or quality control experience - within a manufacturing environment).
1. Working knowledge of manufacturing processes, GMPs required.
2. Familiarity with Six Sigma and validation preferred.
3. Office Suite especially Microsoft Word and Excel
4. Excellent Team Builiding skills
5. Ability to effectively solve problems.
6. Ability to understand manufacturing processes and process controls.
Primary Work LocationUSA MD - Baltimore
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status