BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) New Sales Representative in Stuart, Florida
Job Description SummaryFacilitate intake of new urology customer product orders from multiple lead/referral sources and enroll customers into Liberator's catheter supply program.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Articulate the features and benefits of Urology and ancillary product lines offered to includeknowledge of all aspects of use and maintenance of medical supply equipment
2. Complete initial and follow-up calls on prospective leads via inbound and outbound calls/dialer toinclude identifying and resolving customer concerns within the process
3. Track daily production and submit daily sales logs to direct supervisor
4. Maintain departmental call volume requirements to include inbound and outbound calls
5. Maintain a high level of professionalism on every call and provide excellent customer service to allLiberator Customers
6. Meet or exceed monthly departmental sales goals as established by Sales Ops management
7. Adhere to phone activity/compliance standards to include Medicare guidelines, HIPAA, ACW, andminimum call volumes.
Ill. ANCILLARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Communicate with potential customers via alternative mediums of internet chat, e-mail and click to call software
2. Maintain a positive work atmosphere that embodies Liberator's philosophy- Professional excellence,teamwork and integrity.
3. Maintain high attention to detail throughout daily tasks and projects including accurate notationand details of each customer account to ensure proper and timely follow up
4. Assist other departments and team members when required or requested to help meet businessneeds.
5. Seek continual education opportunities to remain up to date with products and processes
6. Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
IV. REPORTING RELATIONSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES
_x_ No supervisory responsibilities
Provides work direction only
____ Provides work direction plus has responsibility for hiring, promotions, transfers, performance
management, discipline, and discharge.
Positions Supervised: Title:_______N/A ______________________Approx. Number in Position: N/A__________
V. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OR QUALIFICATIONS (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
a. Education/Experience: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); one to two yearsrelated experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Language: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical supply publications, technicalprocedures, and sales training tools. Ability to write some external business correspondence.Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, teammembers, and/or customers.
2. Math: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions,proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply intermediate math skills.
3. Reasoning: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Ability tointerpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
4. Computer: Knowledge of Word Processing software, Excel, Access and/or other databasesoftware.
5. Telecommunications: ability to utilize or knowledge of call center telecommunicationssoftware (i.e. dialer systems)
c. Licensure or Certifications required: No certifications needed
VI. WORK REQUIREMENTS
1. Ability to work some evening shifts, weekends, and overtime as needed
VII. PHYSICAL DEMANDS (The physical demands described here ore representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be mode to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. )
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, sit; use hands to finger,handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee mustoccasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
VIII. WORK ENVIRONMENT (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. )
While performing the duties of this position, the employee performs tasks in a temperature controlledoffice environment under normal office conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usuallymoderate. The work environment involves minimal exposure to hazards or physical risks, which requirefollowing basic safety precautions.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; itis not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position. The Company officers, mid-level, and entry level management staff may assign additional duties andresponsibilities as needed. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only dutiesto be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow anyother job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Primary Work LocationUSA FL - Stuart Airport Road
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status