BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) 高级工艺工程师_生产部_苏州_苏州一厂 in Suzhou Plant 1, China
Job Description Summary
- Familiar with related mechanic, electric and related major foundation knowledge, and has more than 10 year experience on related area.
- Be responsible for automation assembly process daily management which focus on each zone waste rate analysis, and set priority with Paratoo analysis. Issue improvement plan and lead the team to implement that
- Monitor process quality issue once received customer complaint, or internal quality issue from QA, will lead the team to do investigation, root cause analysis and find action plan and follow up until closed
- Have capability on preparing related validation plan and project (for equipment / product), and be indecently complete the validation report
- Have capability on communication in English, be capable to communicate with oversea engineer on the project.
- Have capability on writing related document (including drawing, product specification, raw material specification, process map and process risk management and audit)
- Have capability to train other engineer and sub technicians and guide how to work
Be responsible for automation assembly lines process management and process validation
Be responsible for automation process enhancement such as OEE performance continue improvement
Be participate to attend automation project buy off and support process validation as a key team member
Work with Project leader/engineer to develop automation process SOP which include operator SOP, maintenance SOP and Preventive Maintenance Plan Per ISO 9001/13485 requirement
Provide technical training to process engineer, technicians and operators when requirement is necessary
Continue improve and sustain overall performance of automation assembly line
Work with QA engineer and continue improvement on product quality
Be responsible for productivity improvement including budget management, CI improvement and enhance automation team.
Primary Work Location
CHN Suzhou Plant 1
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.