BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Commercial Ops Executive (12 mths Contract) in The Strategy, Singapore
Job Description Summary
The Commercial Operations Executive is part of the commercial team in driving growth across the various business units. The role provides accurate and timely commercial and operations support during the entire sales and operations cycle to ensure key corporate objectives are met. The Commercial Operations Executive must also understand and be ready to respond to the market dynamics.
• Work closely with business teams to ensure successful implementation of corporate-level sales operation strategy, projects, and processes.
• Support businesses to streamline and optimize sales and operations processes with customers.
• Assist & support the smooth running of day-to-day operations such as customer order creation, delivery and customer account creation
• Responsible for identifying issues that may affect the delivery of services and pro-actively devise solutions to promptly address problems
• Drive the achievement of distributor KPIs by functioning as key contact person to distributors.
• Attend and ensure SIOP meetings are conducted according to agenda and with high quality outputs
• Analyze and provide comments to monthly country performance on In-Market Sales, Trade Sales, and Future Days’ Sales (FDS) inventory level across all businesses.
• Monitor and escalate inventory risks for appropriate action.
• New product introduction and launch planning with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Analyze internal business trends and processes to enable businesses to address or improve them.
• Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Primary Work Location
SGP The Strategy
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.