BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Marketing Assistant in The Strategy, Singapore
Job Description Summary
To assist and provide marketing related support to the regional marketing.
Assist and support team in the facilitation of obtaining approval on marketing collaterals.
Search and consolidate for reference relevant to marketing collaterals for an approval.
Assist team on digital tool roll-out and content management.
Assist in the compliance system clearance for customer engagement initiatives and marketing initiatives.
To support business in the production of marketing collaterals, events and any other marketing initiatives.
• Degree/Diploma in Marketing or Business
• Minimum 1-2 years marketing experience in Medical Device Business or related industry preferred
• Strong planning, organizing and time management skills
• High Degree of Proficiency with Office Automation Software
• Prefer candidates who has online research experience al)
• Interpersonal skills and good team player
• Positive and possess good cultural awareness.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter and able to work independently
Primary Work Location
SGP The Strategy
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.