BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Project Lead in Tuas, Singapore
Job Description Summary
• Delivery of programs/projects with BD project management disciplines and processes
• Establishes and Manage processes supporting Project Steering Committee, Sponsors and teams and empowering the Project/program committee to engage in meaningful and efficient discussion of priorities and resource availability.
• Be an advocate for best practices in project management
• Ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
• Ensuring pre-scope project plan is communicated to all project stakeholders
• Manage cross functional dependency across the project or program.
• Track and report on project performance, providing a timely, comprehensive, and prioritized view for board level meetings and workshops
• Monitoring projects against time, budget and quality standards.
• Drive cost efficiencies within the business case and project design
• Manage the portfolio-level benefits, ensuring that all benefits are planned, monitored and benefits realization is tracked
• Update and administer the Project Dashboard as required for board level meetings and workshops
• Conducting or contributing to post implementation reviews
Proven consultative and relationship-building skills
Proven track record of project management skillset
Strong presentation capabilities
Highly accountable and dependable
Well-honed writing skills, tactful verbal/interpersonal communication abilities and strategic thinking capabilities
Excellent negotiation and decision-making skills
Must be a proven top performer and team player
Ability to work under pressure of meeting deadlines under a fast growing workplace
Matrix management skill, including working with ambiguity and across organization boundaries
Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with peers from US, China, Japan and Korea Qualification and Technical Skills
Degree in computer science or information systems with 5 to 10 years work experience
At least 3 years of Enterprise-scale IT Project preferably
Solid experience with Project Management
Preferably with experience managing projects in IT Infrastructure and application consolidation activities
Fundamental Finance and Budget Management Skill
Primary Work Location
SGP Tuas - Tuas
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.