BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Tuas, Singapore
Job Description Summary
- Leads in the investigation and analyse manufacturing problems relating to equipment, process and material,
recommend and ensure implementation of corrective actions.
Identify opportunities for process, equipment enhancement, plan and implement activities to achieve objectives.
Review preventive maintenance program, make changes where necessary and administer proper implementation to
ensure smooth running of equipment to produce products within specifications.
- Facilitate and guide the manufacturing team members to develop into successful self-managing teams to achieve the
- Establish, implement and document all specifications to be in-line with quality system requirement. Update documents
to reflect subsequent changes.
- Perform evaluation and validation to approve usage of new materials and change of existing process. Co-ordinate with
relevant supporting functions for successful implementation of project.
- Lead in continuous improvement activities involving equipment, modification, implementation and alternate lower cost
material to be used.
Participate or drive continuous improvement initiatives/activities.
Perform experimental testing to approve use of raw materials and change of existing process. Co-ordinate with relevant
supporting services such as material, facilities, quality for implementation of project.
Plan and implement yearly validation programme per existing process.
Safety & ISO14001 Environmental accountability: Ensure a safe, healthy and environmental-friendly workplace by
following company's rules and procedures. Active involvement in prevention, elimination of potential safety hazards and
participation in activities which promotes recycling, replacement and reduction of resource materials.
Primary Work Location
SGP Tuas - Tuas Plant
SG Normal Office 0745-1645 (Singapore)
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.