BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Customer Service Representative in Warsaw, Poland
Job Description Summary
We are looking for Customer Service Representative. As the Customer Service Representative you will ensure an effective communication between customers and company with regard to incoming orders, product requests, price inquiries, supply inquiries, complaints and other processing concerning customer relations.
The Customer Service Representative supports and manages internal business processes with regard to the necessary data administration and processing, the offer management, order confirmation and coordination with the various departments within the company.
· Processing, printing, review and mailing of invoices
· Processing and follow-up of customer inquiries, orders and complaints
· Processing of customer information, e.g. price lists, information letters, offers, tenders, etc.
· Cooperation with sales force (information on orders, delivery dates, customer inquiries)
· Information of customers concerning delivery dates, organization of alternatives in cooperation with sales force, if required
· Management of customer files
· Handling of returned product, preparation of credit notes
· Processing of backorder list
· Contact to Olen and courier service for warehouse assignments and shipping
· Warehouse management (emergency warehouse in country) and express orders
· Managing consignment, local warehouse stock
· Price clarification for pricing (FC/TP), price maintenance
· Contacting QA EDC on items releases
General administrative tasks
· Support/Cooperation with Sales force
· Telephone contact to customers
· Independent preparation of correspondence and offers in local language
· Processing of customer information, e.g. price lists, information letters
· Preparation of statistics, analyses and presentations
· Cooperation in projects (e.g. mailings, customer-related occasions/projects)
· Mutual representation in the Customer Service Team
We expect that you have:
· Basic commercial education or equivalent
· Several years of experience in Customer Support required, Marketing experience would be an advantage
· Good knowledge of standard software (MS-Office, etc.)
· Good written and oral English skills
· Ability to work under pressure and team capability
· High degree of initiative and independence
You can look forward to working in an international company, first-in-class in its business area, great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). You might expect to work in new, modern offices in the city center developed to work and live healthy lives and competitive compensation and motivation system as it is a great opportunity for professional growth - challenging and rewarding work with a dynamic, international team.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/
Primary Work Location
POL Warsaw - ul. Osmanska
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.