BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) GDPR Coordinator in Warsaw, Poland
Job Description Summary
New exiting role within BD!
We are looking for GDPR Coordinator - single point of contact for GDPR related inquiries from internal and external sources. You will coordinate with a broad set of BD stakeholders in Privacy, the Legal Group, and various business functions to ensure inquiries are resolved effectively and timely.
This position will be based in our Shared Service Center in Wroclaw or in Warsaw.
We are seeking a collaborative and team-oriented individual to join its Privacy team to manage data privacy inquiry processes. If you are a quick learner who is eager to gain General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and general Privacy subject matter experience, then we are looking for you!
This position will serve a critical role in maintaining GDPR compliance and ensuring effective GDPR-related communication within the business. The role will allow the individual to connect with different functions and business units to respond to inquiries from internal and external sources. In doing so, the individual will work to build and manage a knowledge database of inquiry responses.
• Develop and improve the GDPR knowledgebase and associated processes and tools
• Support the Privacy Office and GDPR project team, as needed, with additional related project activities
• Role represents an opportunity to grow a skillset and hands-on experience in GDPR and general Privacy subject matter
• May perform other duties as required.
We expect that you have:
• Experience with customer service or service center environment – minimum 4 years
• Solid organization skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Fundamental knowledge of the GDPR or Privacy/Data Protection
• Previous legal or paralegal experience
• Ability to express fluently in English, French and German (orally and in writing)
• Puts into practice values and behaviors that contribute to group effectiveness and performance, and the achievement of team objectives
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
• Handles large volumes of work efficiently
• Acts timely and appropriately on issues
• Continuously strives to improve his/her performance to increase value/contribution to the company and to ensure personal and professional growth
• Quickly learns and integrates new knowledge, is versatile
• Can efficiently cope with change & versatility
• Strong communication skills with the ability to coordinate with many functions and business units simultaneously
• Has a positive mindset, is empathic
• Able to handle difficult discussions
You can look forward to working in an international company, first-in-class in its business area, great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). You might expect to work in new, modern offices in the city center developed to work and live healthy lives and competitive compensation and motivation system as it is a great opportunity for professional growth - challenging and rewarding work with a dynamic, international team.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/
Primary Work Location
POL Wroclaw - Legnicka
POL Warsaw - ul. Cybernetyki
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.